On 11.5.2024 (Saturday) it will not be possible to pick up household appliances and bulky goods at the Alza Nitra branch due to an event in the parking lot.

Maximum TV-SAT HIGH ISO Combiner

Catalogue
4.8 5 rating
Combiner - combiner of land and satellite TV, 1x output
Quantity discount
When buying 1 pcs
7.79 € each
When buying 2 pcs
7.14 € each
When buying 3 pcs
6.88 € each
When buying 4 and more pcs
6.60 € each
-
+
You Save 0 €
7.79 €
Hassle-free One-click buying using preset Shipping and Payment options. Watch Availability
Add to list
Warranty 24 months Code:  JT091a7 Product Number:  I0001 Producer's Website:
Maximum TV-SAT HIGH ISO Combiner 7.79 € Currently Unavailable

High-quality TV-SAT combiner, also suitable for outdoor use due to its good insulation. Its main purpose is to connect the terrestrial and satellite signals to one cable, leaving you with the trouble of conducting a signal from outdoor devices to your home or a recreational facility.

Parameters and Specifications:

Technical parameters:
Output: 1×
Isolation: min 40dB
Loss of max. 4dB

Specifications

Type
Combiner Done!

Type

Type
Combiner Done!

Specifications can be changed without notice. Images are for illustrative purposes only.

There are no posts in this discussion.
Accessories for Maximum TV-SAT HIGH ISO Combiner Chcete doručit zboží do Česka? Prohlédněte si Maximum TV-SAT Combiner HIGH ISO. Für Versand nach Deutschland, besuchen Sie bitte Maximum TV-SAT Combiner HIGH ISO. Magyarországra történő kiszállításért tekintse meg ezt a termékoldalt: Maximális műholdas TV közösítő magas ISO.
P-DC1-WEB09
We will call you and advise you professionally
+420 225 340 120
Order inquiry
Question about the product
Please enter your telephone:
Call me
We care about your privacy Alza.cz a. s., Company identification number 27082440, uses cookies to ensure the functionality of the website and with your consent also to personalisage the content of our website. By clicking on the “I understand“ button, you agree to the use of cookies and the transfer of data regarding the behavior on the website for displaying targeted advertising on social networks and advertising networks on other websites.
More information Less info